Friday, September 19, 2008

This is not your traditional pumpkin pie

Double Layer Pumpkin Pie



The ingredients:

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened

1 cup plus 1 Tbsp milk, divided

1 Tbsp sugar

1 (8oz) tub cool whip, thawed, divided

1 Graham pie crust

1 can (15oz) 100% pure pumpkin

2 pkg (3.4oz) vanilla flavored instant pudding

1 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp ginger

1/4 tsp cloves


To make it:

Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp milk and sugar until blended. Stir in 1/2 of the cool whip. Spread into crust.

Mix remaining milk, pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices together. The mixture will be thick. Spread over cream cheese layer.

Refrigerate 4 hrs or until set. Top with remaining cool whip.



I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com. I really like it but then I do like anything with cream cheese in it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks good, I will have to try this recipe. I was just thinking last night I am in the mood to make something pumpkin.