
It has finally arrived. Moving day. The day we have all been anxiously awaiting and secretly hoping would never come. So the moving company pulled into my sister Rachel's drive this morning and have started packing. It is so nice to have someone come and pack everything for you! It saves a lot of stress and headaches. They will pack today, load the truck tomorrow and supposedly arrive in Baltimore on Saturday. They did say there is a chance the truck won't arrive until Monday. We can't figure out why it takes the moving company 3 days or more to drive 6 hrs.
Please pray for Rachel and her family as they make this move. It is a bit scary moving to a new city where you know absolutly no one. Pray that they will be able to find a church where they can feel comfortable and make new friends.

3 comments:
I was at Rachels this morning when the moving truck came. I have been crying all morning. When you go to your friend's house and see things being packed in to boxes, it hits home!! They are moving. I know how sad it makes me to see them go, and my heart goes out to you, her family!!! I will keep them in my prayers. Call me any time if you feel like you need a friend to cry with you.:) I'm sure that I could fill those shoes!!!!:)
I can't believe the time has actually come. I keep thinking I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up any minute. We are going to miss them sooo much.
How are they doing? I hope they can get settle quickly. I was wondering if you have their new address? I am getting my Christmas cards together and I'd like to make sure I send them one. Thanks!
Post a Comment