Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas fun

Every year at Christmas my Mom, sisters and I get together and make chocolate covered pretzels and peanuts.
This year the kids decided they wanted to help, so we set up a small table for them to do their own. They had a lot of fun and made a big mess! Most of their pretzel sticks were eaten before the chocolate had time to harden. Even little Lillie got in on the action. She would sneak up and steal pretzels from everyone when they weren't looking.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so precious, I love them! Wasn't it so good to be with all your sisters?! I know how much I love when we all gather at Mom's to accomplish something or nothing, you gather the pics you snapped in your brain and memories close to heart!You can talk about silly things and it's still a good day...