Once again we attempted family pictures! Are we crazy or what? This time it was with my family. It's been 3 1/2 years and 4 more grandchildren since we had a family picture done. A big thank you to my brother-in-law Randy for taking the pictures and for his patience in getting everyone to cooperate!

Neither Brian nor Zachary look too thrilled about being there.

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandchildren. Mason and Zachary did not want to stand still so Randy had to snap the picture fast.

This is one of my favorites!

And here is the whole family. Most of the kids refused to smile but Mom and Dad look happy!
2 comments:
Can you email me the one of use girls? I don't think I have that one.
Your pic turned out nice.
They are all very nice! Larena, I don't know what you are smoking that you think you are big with being PG! (my mom tells me things) Girlfriend, you look very nice, your cheeks have a rosy glow, and you seem very content! Your belly is not that big, you look great!
Post a Comment