Our bird feeder is a little crooked but I didn't want to mess up the pretty snow by going out and fixing it. The birds don't seem to mind! I enjoyed watching them fight over the bird seed.


We don't have a sled so I was pulling Zachary around in the wagon. It's not as much fun but he doesn't know the difference yet!

My Dad came over and cleaned out our driveway. He could have cleaned the road on his way home, I haven't seen a snow plow in our allotment this morning.
5 comments:
How pretty! It's just raining in VA, trade ya!
your bird feeder is crooked because Marshall was messing with it the last time we were over
I'm sooo jealous of your snow!
great snow pics! I haven't uploaded mine to my computer yet. Check out my blog, I gave you an award! :)
Jessica sent me over by giving us BOTH an award today.
We're getting the SAME snow here today too. Isn't it pretty!?!
Post a Comment