Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 months!

My baby is 6 months old already! Parker can sit by himself now and play with toys. He does fall over once in a while, which Zachary thinks is very funny. Actually I've caught Zachary pushing him over and laughing. Parker got his 1st tooth at 5 1/2 months and is working on the 2nd tooth. You can probably tell by how wet the front of his shirt is! Thankfully he hasn't had any problems with the teeth other then the constant drooling. I love this age because he can entertain himself and yet isn't crawling and getting into everything. God has blessed us with a very happy and content baby.



2 comments:

Stoltzfus Family said...

wow...he's already sitting!! I can't beleive he is 6 months already, seems like you just had him.

Rachel said...

What a big boy! Can't wait to see you guys!