Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bath time fun

The boys love to take baths. Parker gets all excited and squeals when we start up the stairs! Zachary has started taking his own clothes and diaper off and climbing in the tub by himself. Although the other night he slipped climbing in and ended up with a face full of water. They like to lay down in the water and pretend they're swimming. Even Parker pretends to swim! (he's learning from his big brother) Zachary just learned how to blow bubbles in the water which makes Parker laugh. They also like to splash and it usually ends up on the walls and floor. Then I have to tell them to settle down because I don't enjoy stepping in the puddles on the floor! Afterwards Parker doesn't like to have the towel on his head or wrapped around him, but Zachary is always cold and wants wrapped up with towels and blankets to get warm.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, love those clean smelling babies! I still buy Johnson's baby lotion for Miss Abbi, love the smell:)

Rachel said...

makes me smile! Love those little cutie pies!