Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow days

We haven't been out playing in the snow much this year yet. I put off buying boots for Zachary, I guess I was in denial that winter would actually come. Then we all ended up with colds and pretty much stayed inside. Yesterday we ventured out for a few minutes. Zachary didn't like the snow on his pants and kept trying to brush it off. He said the snow was slippery and was ready to go back inside until he saw a neighbor kid walking down the street and started talking to him.
Parker was a mess!!! He didn't like the gloves on his hands, didn't like his hat and didn't want a blanket on him! I put him in the stroller so I could play with Zachary for a few minutes and as you can see in the picture, he didn't like that either!



Then Grandpa came with the tractor to clean out the drive. Parker settled down and let me wrap him in a blanket while he watched Grandpa and Zachary plow the snow. After Grandpa was finished he took Zachary home with him. Zachary thought it was fun to drive down the road on the tractor!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute! I can just hear Zach yelling at the neighbor kid!