Brian's Dad has been going thru some old pictures, scanning them and putting them on the computer. He found these of Brian when he was little. What do you think...doesn't Parker look a lot like Brian?
He does! Isn't that so fun?! And, I'm giggling because I have an outfit that Mike's mom made him that looks almost exactly like the one in Brian's first picture. :)
In essence, there is only one thing God asks of us—that we be men and women of prayer, people for whom God is everything and for whom God is enough. That is the root of peace. We have that peace when the gracious God is all we seek. When we start seeking something besides Him, we lose it.
~"It is such a comfort to drop the tangles of life into God's hands and leave them there."~
4 comments:
He does! Isn't that so fun?! And, I'm giggling because I have an outfit that Mike's mom made him that looks almost exactly like the one in Brian's first picture. :)
he sure does!!
Wow! It's almost like a clone!
Uuuhhh, YEAH, pretty much! too cute, Parker that is. just kidding Brian, U too:)
Post a Comment