Last weekend we were up at
Kingsway Farm with the boys. I told them they could pick out a pumpkin and we would try to carve it. Both boys took their good old time picking out what they wanted. Parker would try to lift the big pumpkins and Zachary just kept wandering around. Finally they decided on 3 little gourds. I guess we won't be doing any carving at our house this year. I decided that it was their choice and if that's what they want then that's what we will buy. I noticed a few days later that Parker took a bite out of one. I found pieces spit out on the floor so it must not have tasted good. Both boys loved the petting zoo animals. Zachary spent most of his time chasing the ducks and finding mud to walk
thru. (I try to tell myself it was mud and nothing else :) Zachary also got his face painted. It was the first time he's had it done and he was excited. Mary usually does a harvest scene with an animal on it. She asked Zachary if he wanted a cat, bat, spider or rabbit. He said he wants a horse! Mary started laughing and said that wasn't one of the options, but being the good artist that she is she painted a horse for him. He was so proud of that horse! He refused to let me wash his face and made sure to lay his head on the opposite cheek to sleep so as not to mess it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment