
Saturday night was girl's night out for me. Brian got to stay home and spend some quality father/son time with Zachary (male bonding). I didn't ask but wouldn't be surprised if Brian didn't make Zachary watch one of his many fishing shows! -Sorry Zachary!
It was really nice to be able to catch up with some old friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. We enjoyed a good supper that everyone pitched in and helped to make. Played a fun game that Carol made up, and spent most of the time doing what girls do best, talking and laughing. The older I get the more I appreciate the people that are in my life. Maybe it's because the older you are the more you realize exactly how short life is. The experiences that you have gone thru will make you view life differently. Or it could be that the older you are the more wise you become! Anyway, I thank God for good friends, both old and new.

No comments:
Post a Comment