

My sisters and I were at my Mom's today to make applesauce. I thought I would try to take a picture of all the cousins together. It was not an easy task as you can see by the second picture. They all sat still and looked in the same general direction for about 2 seconds! The kids love playing together. Usually the house is a disaster by the time we are ready to leave but everyone has fun. Zachary is really going to miss playing with Callie and Ava when they move. The cousins are Marshall (will be 5 in Nov.), Callie (will be 4 in Nov.), Mason (2), Ava (18months), Zachary (15 months) and Lillie (1).

2 comments:
Ahh, so cute! Cherish the time you all have together, especially cooking/canning with your mom and sisters, it is a favorite of mine! The kids are growing up so fast~
Poor Mason doesn't have a shirt on. I guess thats how he normally looks anyway.
Post a Comment