We had our first ultrasound today! I am only 16 weeks but they wanted to make sure of the due date so we had an early ultrasound. The Dr's felt it was important to know exactly how far along the baby is just in case I run into any problems. Not that I am planning on having any problems! The baby is doing well, growing just like it should. They couldn't tell if it's a boy or girl because the baby was breach. Which is just as well since we haven't decided yet if we are going to find out. It was exciting to see our baby for the first time and also reassuring to know that everything is coming along just like it's supposed to :)
Brian and Zachary went with me - which was not the wisest thing to do. Brian was okay (ha ha) but Zachary was a mess. He kept running into the offices, he tried to look into another patients purse and of course he had to pull on every cord he could find. Thankfully he didn't unplug anything important. I think we will leave him at Grandma's next time.

2 comments:
I love it! I laughing out loud reading this post, Brian so deserves a little guy with energy and an attitude!Just don't give him a potato!
Yay! It's always so awesome to see these little miracles and know that they are where they should be. If you do have to take Zach again I recommend fruit snacks or fruity cheerios. :) And lots of them. Keep his little fingers busy. Congratulations again!!!
Post a Comment