Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Day

My sister Rachel and the girls came in for a visit this week, so I invited Mom, my sisters and all the kids over for lunch today. We had a great time catching up on each other's lives. The cousins had fun playing and fighting as usual! Zachary was very excited to see Callie and Ava again. Mason was the only one that couldn't come. He was home sick. The weather was warmer today so the kids played outside for awhile. Zachary loves being outside and stayed out by himself long after everyone else had come in. I had to drag him in kicking and screaming. The house was a mess when everyone left but it's always worth the extra work to spend a little time with family. By the way I made Amy's Black Bean Soup and it was wonderful! Everyone loved it!



3 comments:

Stoltzfus Family said...

I love the picture of Marshall pulling the wagon.

Anonymous said...

I agree, those pix are good of the kids!!I am glad you enjoyed the soup, but more importantly, you got to spend time with family...Cherish it, freeze the sounds, smells, and sights in your heart!

Rachel said...

poor Marshall is working so hard!