Today was baking day at our house. This morning I made bread and baked chocolate chip cookies. While I was mixing the cookies Zachary kept asking me for a kee, which is his word for cookie. I tried to explain to him that we had to bake them first before he could eat one, but he just couldn't understand the process. So I decided it was time to introduce him to the fine old tradition of licking the beaters. He spent a long time licking every little bit of cookie dough and when it came time for a nap I had to pry the beater from his sticky hands.
3 comments:
Oh, that's my favorite thing, too! Is it bad that I try not to let my kids see me doing it so I don't have to share?? :)
the girls fav part of baking is licking the beaters!
Very cute! What's bad in our house is 3 kids, 2 beaters...
Post a Comment