Erma's Zucchini Bars
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
2 cups grated zucchini
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
3 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
Mix together all ingredients. Pour onto a greased 12 x 18 baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting
1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
8oz cream cheese, softened
3 cups powdered sugar
Cream the butter and cream cheese then add in the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
Where ever Mom takes these bars they are a big hit. I think the cream cheese frosting is what makes the bars taste so good! I don't know if you noticed in the picture or not but I threw in a couple handfuls of chocolate chips because my Husband feels that all baked goods must have some form of chocolate in them! (I haven't tasted it yet, so I'm not sure how good it will be)
Hope you enjoy these as much as we do!

1 comment:
Yum! I printed that out and will be trying it soon! Thanks!
Post a Comment