Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's time for cereal

I'm constantly amazed at how fast the kids grow and change. I really need to update this blog a little more often so I have something to look back on and remember all the little everyday things that happen.
Parker is now 4months and ready to eat more than just formula, so I've started feeding him cereal. He does real well with the spoon and I think it's because he's used to taking medicine. Zachary didn't do as well at first, he would push it out of his mouth. For some reason Parker thinks it's funny every time I feed him so I thought I would post a few pictures of him laughing!


(I'm not sure why this picture turned out orange, sorry!)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That cracks me up that eating makes him laugh! What a guy, already enjoying life and of course, food! So cute!!!

Rachel said...

I love these pics! Can't believe he's already eating cereal.

Rachel said...

Callie & Ava think these pics are so funny! They are laughing & oohing & awwing over him.