Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Zachary's 2nd birthday

July 9, 2007



July 9, 2009


Saturday night we celebrated Zachary's 2nd birthday. Hard to believe it's been 2 years since his dramatic entrance into the world. I also find it hard to imagine life without him. He brings so much joy to our family. It's a lot of fun to see the world thru a toddlers eyes. Everything is new and exciting! He has no fear and no one is a stranger to him. While these are good qualities to have, they can also cause a Mother (especially this Mother) a lot of worry. Anyway, we invited the family over for the evening and as always we had lots of good food and a good bit of chaos.

The car Zachary got for his birthday from Grandpa & Grandma Byler. He refused to share which caused some pushing, shoving and crying! He calls himself Boppy and made sure everyone knew this was "Boppy's car".


All the kids helped unwrap the gifts and things got a bit out of control and noisy. I'm still not sure who gave what present but I thank all of you for the gifts and the food you brought and for helping us celebrate Zachary's birthday.

1 comment:

Shana said...

I didn't realize his birthday was the day after yours! How fun.