A few weeks ago I took the kids to
In His Image Photography to get their pictures taken. Julie does such a wonderful job of working with the kids. Parker was awesome and smiled the whole way thru, but Zachary was not so cooperative. I wanted a picture of the two of them together and for some reason Zachary decided he didn't want to sit by Parker and he didn't want to smile. We bribed him with bubbles and gave him toys and somehow Julie managed to get a few shots of them together, one of which turned out pretty good. By the time she tried to take couple pictures of each of them separately Zachary had had enough and ran away. So she went into her basement and came back with an old blue car for him to sit in. Then he smiled! She quickly put Parker on the floor beside the car to try and get a shot of them together (while Zachary was actually smiling) but Zachary tried to drive over Parker's legs and we decided that wasn't the best idea. I'm not sure what his problem was that morning.
Parker 4 months
Zachary 2 years
3 comments:
The blessings of God are a beauty to behold! Praise God for such wonderful delights! Your children are gorgeous!
So cute Larena!!!
I love Julie! She teaches our neighborhood Bible study and is also a good friend. Our family pics on our blog are by her. Your boys are adorable! I love their pics!
Post a Comment