It's so much fun to watch Zachary and Parker interact with each other. The other night was the first I really saw them playing together. Brian was on the computer and had Parker on the floor beside him. Soon Zachary brought the bin full of cars and trucks into the office and sat down to play beside Parker.

Next I noticed the sunglasses on the back of Parker's neck. :) I was glad Zachary put them there instead of poking Parker's eye out trying to put them on his face.

Then Zachary gave Parker a car to play with. Such a nice brother to share his toys.

Then he decided to share all the cars and piled them up in front of Parker! Here Parker is gnawing on the yellow dump truck and Zachary thinks it's funny.

This morning I was cleaning up in the kitchen and heard Zachary talking so I went to check it out. I found him laying on the floor talking to Parker. It was so cute. I wish I knew what they were talking about!
2 comments:
I love it! Aren't siblings so fun to watch? It gets even better! :)
Adorable! They love and hate each each other, and bring you many laughs!
Post a Comment