I don't remember any more what Zachary did to deserve the "time out", but he was supposed to be sitting in the corner. When I went to check on him this is what I found.

The register vent cover was off and Zachary had put his face as far into the hole as he could and was spitting! Yes, spitting! When I told him not to spit, he started yelling into the hole. I'm guessing that it echoes a bit in there. I wouldn't know for sure since I haven't actually tried it myself! So I put the register cover back on and sat him back in the "time out" corner.
A few minutes later I heard him yelling that he was stuck. Once again the register cover was off and this time he was putting his foot in the hole and yelling "I'm stuck, I'm stuck". I'm stuck is one of his new favorite things to say.

I think it's time I find a new "time out" corner.
2 comments:
thats so funny!, sounds like something Marshall would do.
Oh boy, you can blame that one's mischievousness on his dad! Too cute!
Post a Comment