Monday afternoon Jennette and I met at Mom's to make applesauce. I'm really not sure how much we did except that it was 4 boxes of apples and there are 2 boxes left for us to use in pies, dumplings, etc. As often happens when we get together, things got a bit crazy. With all the kids running around, scattering toys, asking for a snack, and just creating the usual chaos, we ended up with an extra kid. The neighbor girl saw Marshall outside on the deck and invited herself over. Even Parker joined in the mess. He had a major blowout all over his clothes and spent most of the afternoon wrapped in a blanket. I guess I could have ran home and got him other clothes but he was happy without, so I left him with the blanket. The only thing missing was Rachel and her 3 kids. :(
Florida Vacation
8 years ago

2 comments:
Those days are hectic, I remember! But they make great memories! I'll never forget the year we were doing corn at Mom's, and the twins and Drew dumped soap into a bowl of corn that was cooling in the bathtub. The kids remember it too, funny now, not so funny back then:)
Wish we could have been there! We miss you guys. Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment