Sunday, November 15, 2009

My attempt at Christmas card pics

Attempt is the appropriate word. I will admit that I got rather frustrated and just gave up trying to get a good picture. If I'm feeling adventurous I may try again some other day.

We went to my parents for lunch after church today and since everyone was dressed so nicely I thought it would be a good time to take some pictures. Was I ever wrong! Parker was fascinated by the leaves on the ground and wouldn't look up. Zachary looked everywhere but at the camera. Brian clapped, waved, whistled and did pretty much everything except stand on his head and they still wouldn't look at the camera.
Then we tried family pictures which turned out a little bit better but not by much. Zachary kept trying to leave so I finally just held him. Some of our smiles look a little over the top, the kids still aren't looking at the camera and Brian is holding Parker rather strangly. I finally gave up.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are real, true to life pix. Nothing wrong with that! I will be in OH on Thanksgiving if you haven't decided yet:)Won't be professional, but I can try to capture ya...

Rachel said...

Their outfits are cute! I need to try w/my kids yet. Not sure how that will work.