At Christmas time my Mom, sisters and I get together to make chocolate covered pretzels and peanut clusters. It's a fun tradition that the kids and us "older" ones enjoy every year. This year we couldn't seem to work it out to get together. Rachel won't be home until Christmas Eve and Jennette and I have busy schedules the next two weeks. As a kid I remember how much fun we had at Christmas time making all the wonderful cookies and candies. Mom would make cutout cookies and we would help decorate them. The table would be completely covered in cookies and it would take all afternoon just to ice and decorate them. I would like to keep up some of the family tradition with my kids. Today Zachary, Parker and I made some chocolate covered pretzels. At first Zachary just ate the pretzels and then all of a sudden he realized there was chocolate in the bowl. After that I couldn't keep his fingers out! When I wasn't looking Parker got into of the bag of pretzel and dumped them out. After we were finished Zachary got to lick out the bowl. He kept saying "Mmm, good!"


1 comment:
Mmmm....good memories! Really missing that this year.
Post a Comment