Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas cookies!

On Saturday Zachary and I made Christmas cutout cookies. I made a 1/2 batch instead of a whole one because Zachary and I are the ones that will end up eating them, and I really don't need to be eating that many cookies. Brian prefers cookies with some form of chocolate in them.

Licking the beaters is by far the best part. He could hardly wait until I was done mixing. Those little fingers kept reaching in the bowl for a taste! Little does he know that some day soon he will have to share those beaters with Parker!

We made snowmen and trees. Zachary enjoyed cutting them out. Some ended up with finger holes in them, some were missing a corner and some were stretched out. But he had fun and that's what counts!


We decorated the cookies with colored sugar. Zachary iced 2 cookies and said he was done, which was probably for the best considering how this cookie turned out!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a good little helper! Looks like fun