A while back I had bought some old fashioned oats by accident instead of the quick cooking kind. I didn't know what to make with them so I searched the internet and found this recipe for granola. It's really easy to make and the house smell good when it's baking! I don't eat cereal and am not a big fan of peanut butter but Brian loves it. He likes to mix it in with other cereal for breakfast.
6 tablespoons oil
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
7 cup oats
Cook oil and peanut butter over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add brown sugar. Add oats and stir well until oats are covered. Spread onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 18-20 min stirring at least once.
6 tablespoons oil
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
7 cup oats
Cook oil and peanut butter over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add brown sugar. Add oats and stir well until oats are covered. Spread onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 18-20 min stirring at least once.

No comments:
Post a Comment