With Christmas only a few weeks away the holiday baking and candy making has begun. This year, along with our annual chocolate covered pretzels and sour cream cut-out cookies, I made an awesome fudge recipe. My Mom says it taste like the fudge that her mom used to make years ago. Parker absolutely loves it and keeps asking for more. I will definitely be adding it to the list of holiday goodies from now on.
The boys like to help with the baking. Parker will push a chair over to the counter whenever he sees me working in the kitchen. I try to let them help as much as I can but sometimes they make a lot more mess then anything else. Zachary did a great job making the chocolate covered pretzels. Parker was a mess! He didn't bother to use the fork, he just stuck his hand in and ate fists full of chocolate!

No comments:
Post a Comment