2. Today was such a beautiful day. Zachary and I enjoyed a walk over to Mom's this afternoon with the wagon. When we got back I put the wagon in the garage but Zachary didn't want to get out, so I left him sit in the garage while I went into the house. He was out there for a good 15min before I decided to bribe him with candy to get him to come inside.
3. Last night when Brian came home from work he took Zachary outside to play with the ball for a little before it got dark. When they finally came in Zachary was yelling "I want outside!" I think we are going to be spending a lot of time outside this summer.
4. It is nice to see all the neighbor kids out riding their bikes and playing. The whole allotment comes alive as soon as the weather gets a little warm.

1 comment:
Yea, this weather has been awesome! Yesterday we went to JMU college softball game, it was in the 70's! We all got sunburn on our faces, can U believe that?!LOve it, spring is on the way! That's so cute how Zachary loves to be outside!
Post a Comment